EOSYS assists project owners, local authorities, governmental agencies, development companies in investigations and monitoring of most favorable sites for the implementation of geothermal installations.
Preliminary studies, investigations and monitoring of the most favorable sites for the implementation of geothermal installations
- Site selection and/or preliminary specifications of geothermal systems to reach the desired power
- Description and evaluation of hydrogeological properties of geothermal reservoir (depth, size, permeability, fluid properties)
- Geohazard risk assessment
- Definition of exploration drilling program
These various projects may include:
- Heat pump systems coupled to a single or an array of Borehole Heat Exchangers.
- Groundwater heat pump systems
- Heat and electricity generation of by medium or high-temperature geothermal energy.
Geothermal Energy Services