Today the hydrocarbon sector is undertaking very deep transformations as hydrocarbon producing territories have to turn carbon neutral or better, carbon negative.
EOSYS offers strategic advice regarding the metabolism of hydrocarbon producing territories. In particular:
- Reorganization of the hydrocarbon producing chain thanks to EROI (Energy Return on Energy Invested) analysis of its elements
- Detecting on-going renewable hydrocarbon and natural hydrogen generation processes
- CO2 storage and in situ hydrogen generation
- Producing reservoirs by in situ combustion
- Geological screening of CO2 storage options
- Feeding hydrocarbon based production systems with renewable energies